Author: Ski Service Verbier, date: 22.05.2018
Politique de confidentialité
An overview of how we collect and use your information
This is an overview of:
• the types of information we collect about you
• how we collect and use it
• who we might share it with
• the steps we’ll take to make sure it stays private and secure
• your rights to your information.
Who we are
When we say ‘we’, we mean Trophy Schweiz AG who is the ‘data controller’ for the information in this overview. This means we’re responsible for deciding how we can use your information.
The information we collect
We collect information about you from different places including:
• directly from you
• from a third party acting on your behalf e.g. an intermediary or vendor
• from other Trophy companies
• from publicly available sources
• when we generate it ourselves
• from other organisations.
We’ll only collect your information in line with relevant regulations and law and this may relate to any of our services or goods you purchase, currently own or have owned in the past.
Here are the types of personal data we could collect:
• We collect basic account information such as your name, address, and email address that helps secure and provide you with access to our services and goods.
• We collect your age, title, gender and birth of date, to provide personalised services and goods. For example: ski passes.
• We collect your phone number so that we can contact you for further details regarding an order of services or goods. For example: if a bike brake pad you ordered is no longer in stock we may call you to offer alternatives. Another example would be: If a service or product has been requested to be provided at location away from our premises then delivery team might require a phone number in order to gain access to a building.
• We collect information about size, height, weight, shoe size and sporting activities in order to provide personalised services and goods, and better customer service.
For example: to set the din on your ski bindings and to allow you skis to quickly exchange your skis for another pair without having to provide all your information again.
• When you make a payment with us, you may provide payment information such as your payment credit card, debit card or other payment details. We use compliant third-party payment services and we do not store your credit card information. For example: the information is collected in order to process payments and to issue refunds.
How we’ll use your information
We’ll use it to provide any products and services you’ve requested and other purposes e.g.:
• to confirm your order
• to deliver our services or goods
• to carry out your instructions
• to improve our services or goods
• to offer you other services or goods we believe may benefit you unless you ask us not to.
We’ll only use your information where we’re allowed to by law e.g. carrying out an agreement we have with you, fulfilling a legal obligation, because we have a legitimate business interest or where you agree to it.
Who we can share your information with
We may share your information with other companies we work in partnership with and other Trophy Schweiz AG Group members. We may also share your information with others outside of the Trophy AG Schweiz Group such as 3rd party vendors e.g. data storage providers, payment services, analytics providers etc.
Find out more on our 3rd party vendors here: Trophy Schweiz AG 3rd Party Vendors
How long we’ll keep your information
We’ll keep your information for as long as you have a relationship with us. After it ends we’ll keep it where we may need it for our legitimate purposes e.g. to help us respond to queries or complaints, or for other reasons e.g. improving our services and goods, improving your personal experience the next time you request services or goods from us, and responding to requests from regulators.
Transferring your information abroad
Your information may be transferred and stored in countries outside the European Economic Area, including some that may not have laws that provide the same level of protection for personal information. When we do this, we’ll ensure it has an appropriate level of protection.
Find out more on our transfers abroad here: Trophy Schweiz AG 3rd Party Vendors
You have a number of rights relating to your information e.g. to see what we hold, to ask us to share it with another party, ask us to update incorrect or incomplete details, to object to or restrict processing of it, ask us to delete it, to make a complaint etc.
Third party vendors
We may share your information with other Trophy Schweiz AG members. We may also share your information with companies outside of the Trophy Schweiz AG Group which allows us to provide services that we cannot provide internally. These third party companies are what is known as “data processors”.
We share your information for the following purposes: Access to third party services' accounts, Remarketing and behavioural targeting, Interaction with external social networks and platforms, Analytics, Managing contacts and sending messages, Handling payments, Displaying content from external platforms, User database management, Heat mapping and session recording, Interaction with data collection platforms and other third parties, Device permissions for Personal Data access, Contacting the User, Backup saving and management and Registration and authentication.