For all Verbier ski passes and 4 Vallées ski passes
For all Verbier ski passes and 4 Vallées ski passes
On top of that, there are additional discounts for groups, children and seniors. All the discounts are calculated automatically on this website as soon as you enter your dates, age and party size so you are guaranteed to get the best price.
The family/group discounts are calculated on step 6, so make sure you go there to see the final discounts applied.
All ski passes booked 10 days or more in advance on skiservice.com benefit from a 5% discount.
All ski passes booked 30 days or more in advance on skiservice.com benefit from a 10% discount.
• Prices in Swiss Francs valid for the 2017-2018 winter season
• Adult, born between 1954-1992
• -10% Youth, born between 1993-2002
• -50% Child, born between 2003-2010
• -15% Senior, born between 1941-1953
• -10% (on top of age discounts) Groups/Family (minimum 3 people of which at least one adult and one paying child or paying youth)
• FREE Senior II, born in 1940 and before
• FREE Young children / infants born in 2011 and after
• Large groups of 15 people or more - contact us directly for the best rates
• Half day is from 11:30 until the end of the day
• A hands-free Keycard costs: 5 CHF and is reusable an infinite number of times. If you already have one from a previous season, bring it with you and we can load it with your new pass.
• 1 day pass starts at 8.45 in the morning
• Ski passes ordered online can be collected in resort at Ski Service or we can deliver them to chalet or hotel. The collection point in Le Châble is La Ruinette appartments.
• Prices shown are a guide only. Once confirmed, at the time of booking, further terms & conditions may apply
• Prices shown above are for consecutive days skiing or snowboarding.
You have the choice to between three ski passes.
Shown in blue on map
The big cheese of lift passes. This is the most popular option and gives you access to the entire 4 valleys ski area including Verbier, Mont Fort, Nendaz, Veysonnaz, Thyon, Savoleyres and Bruson.
This pass gives you access to over 90 lifts, hundreds of kilometres of slopes, endless back country terrain and of course the highest point in the area, Mont Fort at 3330 meters.
Shown in red on map
Perfect as a day pass or a weekend break. Covers the ski area directly around Verbier and includes Tortin, La Chaux and the Savoleyres and Bruson areas but does not include Mont Fort. If you are buying for 7 days or more, you automatically get a 4 Vallées pass.A great basic pass that keeps things simple if you are only in Verbier for a day or two.
All of Verbier's slopes, iconic off piste runs like the Mont Gelé at 3023m, the snow park in La Chaux as well as Savoleyres and Bruson are all included in this pass. The highest mountain in the area, Mont Fort, is not included.
If you decide you want to go up to Mont Fort you can simply buy a supplement on the day, in La Chaux, at the foot of the lift that takes you there.
Shown in yellow on map
Off the beaten track but easily accessible these two areas offer great terrain both on and off piste.
If you want to take things at your own pace and crave a bit of tranquility this is the pass for you. There are plenty of accessible runs and crowds are rare. Local tip - on a powder day if your not feeling crowds, escape to Bruson and make the most of its incredible forests. The same goes for a low visibility powder day, you won't regret it!
A minimum of three paying people, at least one adult or senior person and at least one child or young person. A maximum of three adults per child or young person. Single payment. The duration of all the ski passes must be equal, the sector can be different.
Your ski pass will come loaded onto a hands free Keycard. These cards cost 5 francs and you can resue them as many times as you like. If you already own a Keycard we can recharge it, saving you the 5 Francs but then you won't own one of our specially designed cards. Not only do they look awesome, they will also save 20% on your next equipment and clothing rental.
SNOW Assist insurance, for both adults and children, costs CHF 5 / day and per lift pass.
With insurance you will be reimbursed the full cost of the lift pass if illness or an accident prevents you from using it.
SNOW Assist insurance covers the following:
• Refund of ski pass
• Refund of ski lessons
• Refund of medical expenses
• Refund of repatriation costs
• Refund of rescue costs, and transport via ambulance and helicopter.
If you are not staying in the resort but instead have accommodation down in the valley, in Le Châble for example, we have a great system in place. You can collect your Verbier ski pass at La Ruinette apartments, a 2 minute walk from the lift station in Le Châble.
We will deliver your lift passes the day before you need them, so they are ready waiting for you. Pick them up, enjoy a free cup of coffee or a beer on us and head up the mountain to hit the slopes.
This option is particularly convenient if you also want to pick your skis up at our unique mountain-top shop. Ski Service Les Ruinettes is a Verbier first, an entire ski shop located at the top of the main lift. Situated in the heart of the ski area at an altitude of 2200 meters, the shop provides ski hire, storage and equipment services. To find out the many ways in which Ski Service Les Ruinettes can make your ski holiday even better follow this link.
By choosing to collect your Verbier ski pass at La Ruinette in Le Châble and your ski equipment at Ski Service Les Ruinettes, you have picked a winning combo. You avoid both the bore of queuing for a ski pass and the hassle of lugging equipment around.